Tuesday, March 29, 2011

JustRite Friday Challenge 051: An Act of Kindness

I wasn't planning on doing a card today, but then something happened:  my four free sets of JustRite stamps which I won by random drawing in the March Release Blog Hop with Stamper's Dream arrived!  I decided to make a thank you card for JustRite and all involved.


As you can see, one of the sets which I won was Beautiful Day.  I've been drooling over that one for a long time, ever since I saw Sharon Harnist's tutorial for coloring it.  For the coloring I used her guidance as well as my new skills as a Copic Certified Designer (yay!  Did that on March 19 with Lori Craig and it was a blast!).  The Thank You sentiment came from the JustRite set Fancy Frames.  Other supplies used were Spellbinders dies (Long Classic Scalloped Rectangles Large, Shapeabilities Fancy Labels, Petite Ovals Small, Petite Scalloped Ovals Small), Martha Stewart corner punch, Tim Holtz Brackets die, Stampin Up card stock (white, Rose Red, Pixie Pink, DP, Purely Pomegranate) and ink (Pixie Pink craft); PTI Stamper's Select white card stock, Memento Tuxedo Black ink, white satin ribbon, Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder.

I'm going to submit this one to the JustRite Challenge 051:  Random Act of Kindness--the kindness JustRite showed me may have been random (based on random number generator) but was certainly appreciated! 

Here's a closeup of the coloring, just in case my Copic instructor happens to drop by! ;)


Thanks for looking, and any comments are warmly appreciated!

Cyndie

3 comments:

  1. Cyndie this is lovely. I colors are just wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cyndie, so glad you are enjoying your JR prizes! Your card and coloring are beautiful, I'm sure your Copic instructor would be proud! ;-) Thanks so much for playing in JustRite's Friday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is GORGEOUS, Cyndie! Beautiful job with those florals! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated, thank you!