Monday, March 28, 2011

Papertrey Inkers March Challenge

Just discovered a fun challenge on the Papertrey Inkers blog:  to reveal our first discovery of PTI (the trigger, which was this card on Splitcoaststampers -- loved the baby quilt and when I got my set, I did a similar card here), use it on PTI's Make It Monday challenges, and use it on this March's PTI Blog Hop.  Although it's really too late, since I already uploaded my March PTI blog hop card a few days ago, by an astounding coincidence that card did happen to use my trigger set:  Quilter's Sampler.  I also made a card using this set for the Make It Monday challenge last week (color with markers on colored cardstock) but didn't upload it since I didn't realize until too late that Kraft does not qualify as "colored."  Anyway, here's the card:


This will always be one of my favorite PTI sets--the possibilities for coloring and arrangement of the squares are endless!

Thanks for looking!

Cyndie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are very much appreciated, thank you!