I just had to put something together for the CR84FN31 color challenge (light pink, medium green, neutral) as it's one of my absolute favorites. Since there are so many circular elements, I think I'll also put it into my Splitcoaststampers gallery under the SC83 keyword (sketch challenge to use circular elements). I also got to use my new Spellbinders Floral Doily dies!
In case you are wondering, here are the layers from bottom to top:
1. The largest doily die was used to cut a hole in the front of the card, and pink patterned paper from Best Of K & Company stack was adhered behind it. The tiny lacy embellishments were added with SU Certainly Celery ink.
2. The largest doily die was used to punch a doily from a dotted green patterned paper.
3. Pink parchment paper was cut into a circle using the largest Spellbinders Classic Circles Large, then punched around using the Martha Stewart corner punch Gothic Arches. This punch was also used on the ends of the sentiment strips. After making the doily, it was shaded in the center with SU Regal Rose ink.
4. A smaller doily was punched out of pink patterned paper.
5. The small complete doily in Waltzinmouse's Dainty Doilies 2 Small set was stamped in white craft ink on vellum cardstock, then embossed with opaque white embossing powder.
6. The sentiment (from Celtic Heritage) was stamped on the pink parchment with SU Regal Rose.
7. After adhering all the layers together, pearls were added.
Thanks for looking!