Thursday, July 14, 2011

Make It Monday #23: Pocket Card


 Hello there!  It's time for Papertrey's Make It Monday again, and I was happy to see the project featured:  a pocket card, where the pocket was enhanced with one of PTI's edger dies.  I don't yet own any edger dies, so for my pocket card I used hand-cutting of the top edge along with die cutting the pocket itself:



PTI sets used were Vintage Picnic, Fancy Flourishes, and Mega Mixed Messages.  The basket goodies, which act as the insert handle, are fussy-cut out of the pocket insert, which has also been die cut (Spellbinders' Labels 4 dies).  Images were colored with Copic markers, and the pocket was tacked down with 1/8" Scor-Tape.  The red/tan gingham ribbon came from my stash.

Thanks for looking!

Cyndie


10 comments:

  1. Oh, that is too fabulous! Love your clever use of the food topping the basket for the inside tag. Brilliant! I love all the pretty colors too. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have any edger dies either so I think I may have to 'borrow' your idea. Love your colouring and it's one of my favourite stamp sets so it must be perfect.

    Thanks for the clarification in your comment, that set is definitely on my wishlist. Whale watching was great, lots to see. I hope to have a few photos soon (still on the camera, surprise, surprise).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable, Cyndie! Great job on the MIM challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute , I love the way you designed the pull. Adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fabulous Cyndie!!! Loving everything about it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is so darling. Great coloring and love the way you used the picnic pull. so Clever. Love your name also! (LOL)
    Cynde

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is absolutely adorable! Such a clever idea.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so glad to see how you did that. I actually wanted to use the vintage basket design myself but couldn't pull it off and you did it beautifully! thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  9. adorable pull out. great colors too! tfs.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated, thank you!