Saturday, July 23, 2011

One More: Stamp-A-Faire #8

Well, after a short break to make and eat dinner and do our regular evening walk, I came back to do one more card--this one had been brewing in my mind all day.  It's for Challenge #8, which was to cut in one edge of the card and have something interesting going on, on the strip of card below.  Here's my take on the challenge:


Stamps:  Year Of Flowers: Roses, Autumn Abundance.  Card stock:  PTI Stamper's Select white, SU Pumpkin Pie, DCWV Citrus patterned paper.  Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black and Copic markers.  Embellishments:  lace glued between the patterned paper and the cardstock below, orange rhinestones.

I don't do these colors very often, but I like how they turned out;  maybe I'll do them again sometime!

Thanks for looking,
Cyndie

7 comments:

  1. Very pretty Cyndie...love the PRETTY along the edge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really should do these colours again very soon, they look wonderful on such a beautifully put together card. What a day you have had.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I knew I had to look at this card because you used one of my favorite colors. This is STUNNING!! Your coloring of that flower is AMAZING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your coloring is beautiful and I love the lace touch. This card is perfect and not overdone.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What beautiful flowers. i love the monochrome orange! you manage to work with colors so well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a stunning card girl....fits the bill well.....and.....you are a very hard taskmaster my girl...more calligraphy indeed....in the middle of wedding stationery and my eyes and hands are protesting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful card!!! Very bright and cheerful!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated, thank you!