Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Inspiration Showcase Row 2

 Greetings, all!  Today I have my second row completed for the Inspiration Showcase class I'm attending.  As I mentioned on my first post on this subject, I've shaken up the color scheme a bit from the original design, just to give the project my own spin.  The theme of this row is diecutting and embossing.  Here are the hearts I made for the second row:


And here are the closeups:

Heart 6: Embossed Glossy + Layered Punch, card stock from stash, embossing folder from Cuttlebug, punch from Martha Stewart (oops, should have rotated flower so text reads right-side-up.  Oh, well), crystal from Jolee's Jewels, ink from Tim Holtz (distress).

Heart 7: Embossed Acetate + Embossed Flower, card stock from stash, acetate from stash, ink from Tim Holtz (distress), flower from Prima, pearl from stash.

Heart 8: Paper Rosette + Embossed Canvas, patterned paper from K & Co., sticky-back canvas from Ranger, ink from Tim Holtz (distress), embossing folder from Cuttlebug, scalloped border punch from Stampin Up.

Heart 9: Altered Color Embossing, white card stock* from PTI, embossing folder from Cuttlebug, ink from Stampin Up and Tim Holtz (distress), markers from Copic.


*--I didn't have white core card stock so I made my own from white card stock (PTI Stamper's Select) and a mixture of inks on the surface to get the right color.

Heart 10: Faux Letterpress + Embossed Metal, white card stock from stash, embossing folders from Cuttlebug, sticky backed metal from stash, ink from Stampin Up, marker from Copic.

And that's it for today, thanks for looking!

Cyndie


2 comments:

  1. Wow Cyndie these look like fun techniques!Love all of you sweet little samples...thanks for sharing and inspiring me to try something new :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been very industrious. No disrespect to Jennifer McGuire but I actually like your colour and design choices more. Hearts 2 and 5 (particularly the wee metal flower) would be my favourites.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated, thank you!