Friday, September 23, 2011

Inspiration Showcase Row 4

Greetings, all!  Moving right along, I'm up to the fourth row of the inspiration canvas from the Inspiration Showcase class I'm taking.  Today's row focusses on "other than paper and ink."   I do believe this is my favorite row yet!


I had a lot of fun doing this row, and using some stamps and techniques that were either brand-new, or have been around a while and slightly neglected.  Here are the closeups:

Heart 16: Stamping with Markers, stamps from PTI, sticky-back canvas from Ranger, inks from Stampin Up, flower dies from PTI, heart die from Spellbinders.




Heart 17: Stamping on Canvas + Vellum, sticky back canvas from Ranger, stamps from PTI and unknown source (background text stamp), ink from Stampin Up, vellum from Stampin Up, white embossing powder from Stampendous.

Heart 18: Stamping with Paint + Paint Texture, stamp from unknown source, pearl acrylic paint from Jacquard, ink from Tim Holtz (distress), crystals from Jolee's Jewels.

Heart 19: Painting with Markers, stamp from Stampin Up, markers from Stampin Up, watercolor paper from Canson, embossing powder from Stampendous.

Heart 20: Stamping on Acetate, blue card stock from Stampin Up, embossing powder from Stampendous, acetate film from 3M, seam binding dyed with alcohol inks from Jacquard, pearl from stash.
So, one more row to go, but the class is ending right now so I've a little catching up to do!

See ya later, gator!

Cyndie


2 comments:

  1. WOW, I don't think I can think of any other words, except to say I agree that this is the best so far (you had set a fairly high bar). The colours you have chosen compliment one another so well and I imagine they are even brighter in real life.

    Don't know whether I will get to post today and we are off interstate for a week, but I will be watching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are moving right along and doing a splendid job! The sunflower heart is my fav in this row. In fact;I just finished a card with this PTI set! Hope to have it posted tomorrow! Keep moving along...can't wait to see more!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated, thank you!