Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Inspiration Showcase Row 5 and Final Panel

Greetings, friends!  Today I finally have the final row of the Inspiration Showcase panel, as well as the completed panel with the mounted hearts.  First, the fifth row:


I have to confess that this one is my least favorite row.  I think it's because I have used too many different patterns next to each other.  Viewed individually the hearts are okay, but lined up next to each other they clash.  Oh, well.  I hope on the whole canvas there is enough going on to distract the viewer from this!  The individual hearts:

Heart 21: Pigment Pearl + Embossed Embellishments, stamps from PTI and unknown (text stamp), button die from PTI, ink from Stampin Up and Tim Holtz (distress), mica powder from PearlEX.

Heart 22: Distress Stickles + Pearl Painting, stamp from K & Co., punch from Martha Stewart, ink from Tim Holtz (distress) and Stampin Up, center heart is Mylar confetti embellished with Glossy Accents.  I didn't have Stickles so I used a sparkly embossing powder ("Kaleidoscope") on the background of the large heart.

Heart 23: Glossy Accents Resist + Solid Embossing, stamp from Waltzingmouse, heart dies from Spellbinders, ink from Stampin Up, Glossy Accents from Ranger, silver embossing powder from stash.










“Create”: Glossy Accents Embellishments, cut from file provided by Kerri Bradford, on my Roland GX-24 vinyl cutter, colored with black markers, covered with Glossy Accents.


So, here is the total canvas, and I'm fairly pleased by how it turned out.  If I had to do it over again I would try to get more blue in it, but my planning fell short there.


Don't know if I mentioned it earlier, but I did two of everything to create a second canvas for a gift.  I'm not telling who it's for, she might see this page!


Thanks for visiting, and sticking with this continuing saga.  Have a nice day!

Cyndie


6 comments:

  1. These are wonderful Cyndie! There are so many delightful colors and patterns to look at that the eyes travel joyfully over the canvas! Well done my friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks absolutely amazing all put together. And the bottom line compliments everything done previously perfectly. Hearts 1 and 2 are the best, but I love the colours in heart 3. Lucky recipient of the duplicate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - looks fabulous. I just started this class and am on day 3. Your finished canvas is brilliant!!! I'm loving the class - hopefully it will help me get over my inky finger phobia!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its lovely - like an old fashioned stitching sampler but in paper. Really great job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is totally stunning - I love it all - so much time involved in all that work but so worthwhile.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A-Maz-Ing- a beautiful work of art

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated, thank you!