Wednesday, October 26, 2011

iCopic and Mojo Monday Challenges

Hello everybody!  Finally got some time to whip up a card, and I decided to do two challenges:  iCopic #53 (orange and black), and Mojo Monday sketch challenge #212.  Here's my entry:


The sketch I followed is this one:  


I turned the main image on its side since it was horizontally oriented.  This image is from a retired (in fact the whole stamp company is retired) PSX stamp that I've had for years.  Haven't tried to color it until I recently acquired some Copic skills.  The rest of the card stats are as follows:

Sentiment:  from PTI Healing Touch Sentiments
Background and stamped buttons:  PTI Background Basics: Gingham
Buttons were punched from PTI coasters using PTI buttons die
Tag was punched from white card stock using PTI Postage die
Background black card stock was punched using Fiskars scalloped border punch
Background card stock and ink for gingham:  SU Pumpkin Pie
Paper flower colored with Pumpkin Pie is from Prima.

I used the following Copic markers to color the main image:


This card goes into my stash of get-well cards (I need about one per week, so it's hard to keep up).

Thanks for looking, and have a nice day!

Cyndie



3 comments:

  1. You nailed this copics coloring challenge Cyndie...oh my gosh your pumpkin is glorious!!! The coloring and shading you've done sure do bring it to life. This is sure to make anyone feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scuh a sweet card. Love the gingham and your fun hanging sentiment. Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated, thank you!