Thursday, October 13, 2011

More Treats

Hi all!  I decided to add a few more treats to the ones I made in my previous post, since I had some leftover M&M's and was in grave danger (pardon the pun) of eating the rest of them myself.


This time I put the candy in these long skinny bags that I got last year from Clearbags.com.  For each bag a  1" circle was punched out of black card stock, run through the Xyron, and covered in either yellow or green glitter, then stapled on the top edge of the bag.  The bats were cut out of black card stock, run through the Xyron, and covered in black flocking, then glued on with Crystal Effects.  Here is a closeup:


I'll send them along with the cat eye card and the treat jars that I made a couple days ago.  I have GOT to get them safely out of the house before it's too late!

Thanks for looking!

Cyndie

2 comments:

  1. You are too funny Cyndie and these are too cute! I'm laughing to myself about the M&Ms. You see my husband LOVES the peanut ones and for years has referred to them as "power pills"!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love what you have done with both your Halloween posts. The cat's eyes are particularly wonderful, being a cat lover, reminiscent of the musical "Cats" really.

    Australia has embraced Halloween, not for the true sentiment and the real meaning, but as an excuse to wander the streets for lollies. Surely not what was initially intended.

    I'll get off my hobby horse now!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated, thank you!