Monday, December 12, 2011

Make It Monday #45: Coloring Embossing With Copics

 Hi Folks!  Yes it's Make It Monday time again (coloring embossed stamping with Copics) and I do have an entry.  Decided to do a very delicate image (mums from Year Of Flowers:  Collection), but I'm not entirely happy with it:


I ended up shading within the embossing as well (since I had a few bloopers to cover up!).  Then there is a tiny bit of glitter in the centers of the flowers.  I guess what I'm not happy with is the rest of the card--the layout or something;  can't put my finger on it but don't know how to fix it.  Oh, well--they can't all be Mona Lisas!

Thanks for stopping by, and have a nice day!

Cyndie

8 comments:

  1. Well I for one think it's simply lovely Cyndie! Your colored floral image really pops and I love the shape of the die cut!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really inspired. You used the technique but went well 'outside the box' to make a stunning card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the effect you got with the coloring on the embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful flower image, Cyndie...love the rich colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The coloring on your embossed flower looks wonderful! what a pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this turned out so pretty great coloring too.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated, thank you!