Sunday, February 19, 2012

I'm Baaaaack!

 Hello friends!  The situation is much better and I'm back in town again.  Long term is not so great, but for now the family member is out of the hospital and doing fine at home.  I just want to thank my friends for their very kind well wishes.  Isn't it wonderful that people you have never even met can be so caring, and so nice?  It bolsters my faith in the human race.  Anyway, thanks everybody, and I will be checking your websites soon to see what I missed!

Cyndie

4 comments:

  1. Glad to have you back and I am glad that things are better 'somewhat'. It is overwhelming how kind strangers can be. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back Cyndie! Happy to hear things are a bit better. Yes, this blogging community is full of special people ~ including YOU!!! Thanks for the E-hug ;) right back at ya!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very glad to see you back, you have been missed, but needed elsewhere. Hope the convalescence keeps heading in the right direction.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wahoo!! So glad you are back and things are better for you! Thanks for taking a peek at my humble blog. Made me smile.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated, thank you!