Sunday, February 5, 2012

Papertrey Ink 5th Anniversary Day 1

Greetings folks!  The excitement at PTI is well underway with the beginning of their 5th anniversary celebration.  Today's prize is so amazing, I just can't imagine what else could be in store!  For the contest (in which we are to CASE a favorite project from the Design Team's favorites) I have prepared a couple of cards.  I decided to CASE Becky Veldman's card set that focuses on combining sentiments with a theme.  Her original post about it is here.  I only had time to make these two cards (I am in awe of the productivity of the DT--how they keep turning out so many top-notch projects just amazes me!); supplies for each card are listed under each:


Stamp sets (all PTI):  Mat Stack 2 Collection, Quilter's Sampler, Mega Mixed Messages, Autumn Abundance, Vintage Picnic
Paper:  white, PTI Happy Spots, SU Tempting Turquoise, SU So Saffron
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, SU markers
Dies:  PTI Edgers #2



Stamp Sets (all PTI):  Think Big Favorites #5, Mat Stack 2 Collection, Vintage Picnic, Healing Touch Sentiments, Butterfly Dreams
Paper:  white, SU Ruby Red, DCWV Citrus stack
Embellishments:  vintage mini ricrac (from about 20 colors collected by my grandmother and given to me by my Mom last time I visited--am I lucky or what!?!)
Ink:  SU markers, Copic multiliner, Sakura Clear Star gel pen
Dies:  Spellbinders Long Scalloped Rectangles, Classic Triple Scallop Edgeabilities

Well, that's all for now--it's gonna be a wild ride, hope I can keep up!

Cyndie



4 comments:

  1. TERRIFIC duo of cards Cyndie! Love the polka dots (of course!) and colors on the first one. And the second is so rich and warm. That prize list was jaw dropping, it IS going to be a wild ride!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cyndie of course I love these, what an awesome couple of cards. Amazing colours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So so pretty! I love your color choices. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love both of them Cyndie, I was trying to pick my favourite - was it the colour or the design, but no I have decided I like all about both. I really like the idea of using the offcut at the top of the red card - no more waste!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated, thank you!