Saturday, April 7, 2012

CAS-ual Fridays CFC#47



 Hello everybody!   I only had time to make a very quick card for my husband's Easter basket, so I made it pretty CAS.  It just happens to qualify for CAS-ual Fridays' challenge ("Let The Hunt Begin!").  Here is my card:




Easter stamps are pretty thin on the ground here, but I combined a couple of retired Stampin Up! sets (Birthday Banter for the bunny and Loads Of Love Accessories for the eggs and sentiment) to make this card.  Colored them in with Copic markers, cut out the eggs and mounted on pop dots, die cut the panels with Quickutz Nesting Frame 3.  The patterned paper is from Bo Bunny (how appropriate!).  Corners were rounded with a chomper, and baker's twine was tied around one end.  Simple, but kinda cute.

Thanks for looking!  I will be out of town again starting Monday (the issue is a very ill relative, and the outlook is not good) so don't know when I'll be able to make cards again;  I do appreciate you coming by.

Cyndie



7 comments:

  1. Completely with you on the Easter stamp front. I only have 1 and I am quite sick of using them, but as I don't give Easter cards, I don't feel the need to buy them.

    Love your bunny with flowers and the green background paper is gorgeous. Sorry to hear the prognosis is not good but you are wonderful to be giving of your time,

    Have a lovely Easter, the family are home and the fridge is full of chocolate (that won't last long).

    ReplyDelete
  2. You might not have many Easter cards, but your little guy is the cutest ever! Love the sentiment, too!

    I'm sorry about your very ill relative. Wishing you all the best. Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cyndie this card is so so sweet. I am sorry to hear you are leaving town again. I am sending good thoughts your way my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun bunny Cyndie, cute card! Continued prayers for your family member.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That image is just too cute! I love your CAS card! Thanks for playing along with CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is the perfect CAS card! I love the matching twine and the double matted frame. So glad you played along with us at CAS-ual Fridays this week:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sooooo sweet!
    Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated, thank you!