Friday, May 11, 2012

Dynamic Darling and Big Cheese

  

Well, what do you know?  I won Big Cheese from Waltzingmouse, and honorable mention from the new Dynamic Duos for my most recent card--how nice this is!  Thanks so much, and I hope to continue with these challenges in the future.

I'm leaving town again for a week, but I am going to try to keep up with commenting on blogs while I'm gone since I otherwise get so far behind when I return that there's no catching up.  But I will only have my iPhone and for some reason I have trouble commenting with the iOS system--if I move the window or scroll at all, I can no longer type in the comment window for some reason.  I also have trouble with word verification.  So if I miss your blog--sorry in advance!  And if anyone has any ideas on how to make commenting work better when using the iPhone, please let me know!

Ta, ta--

Cyndie


3 comments:

  1. Congrats on being a Dynamic Darling. It this such a great challenge blog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for you! Safe travels my friend ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats & Well Deserved! That is a fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated, thank you!