Friday, June 22, 2012

CAS-ual Friday 58 and Simon Says Stamp

 Hello fellow Earthlings!  Just another quick item for today (my earlier posting is here) --this is a VERY simple project which I created for CAS-ual Friday 58 (Pretty In Pink) and Simon Says Stamp (Anything But A Card):


I like to leave a candy bar on the pillow when I visit people overnight, as a gesture of appreciation.  This one is a chocolate with almonds from Fannie May, and I have covered it with a strip of paper stamped with PTI's Background Basics: Houndstooth using ColorBox Rouge chalk ink.  Then I stamped the "thanks" (from PTI Think Big Favorites #6) with black craft ink, then dusted it with SU's Heat and Stick powder.  Used a heat gun to activate the adhesive, then dusted it with black flock--I like the fuzzy look!  A Prima flower with a black pearl finished it off.

Thanks for checking it out!

Cyndie


9 comments:

  1. What a sweet hostess gift! I love how you've dressed it up! Thanks so much for playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chocolate with almonds all wrapped up in this delightful package!!??!! You can come stay at my house anytime Cyndie ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this sweet hostess gift Cyndie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet gift. You are welcome to be a visitor at my house any time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet wrap for a sweet gift, but you had me at almonds...

    ReplyDelete
  6. aach this is really sweet wrap...I love the colour you have choosen...good luck with the challenge

    I am also joining the challenge from Simon Says Stamp, my Creation is number 126, would you mind to see it my blog...many thanks before, hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute wrap! I love the pink background with the flocked sentiment. Awesome! Thank you so much for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Literally a sweet gesture for your guests! I love your pink pattern background. Thanks for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated, thank you!