Monday, June 11, 2012

Make It Monday #70

 Hi everybody!  A very quick posting as I am leaving town in 15 minutes and just have time to do it.  Here's a card I created for this week's PTI Make It Monday (puffed fabric) challenge:


I only had time to create a very simple card.  The stamp set and dies used were Rosie Posie, and the leaf motif just has the fabric adhered behind the die cut (not puffed) due to the complicated shape.  The circle (cut with Spellbinders Classic Circles) was made in the exact method outlined by Erin Lincoln (incredibly cool video, by the way, and I LOVE that card!).  I stamped the flower motif on the fabric with white craft ink then heat set it.  I sewed a vintage button from my great-grandmother's stash in the center after adding the craft foam behind the die cut.  A few white dots from a gel pen and a banner sentiment (from Autumn Abundance), and there you are!  Oh, and the background is Smokey Shadow card stock.

Thanks for stopping by!

Cyndie



10 comments:

  1. Wow--this is totally cool. I need to watch that video. Your white gel pen totally makes the card pop. Have a great trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simple?! This card is AMAZING! I love it. So gorgeous. :)

    Lauren
    laurenslittlecraftyplace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. FAR FAR from a simple looking card Cyndie! I LOVE your folk art feel to this flower. Spectacular job with this card. I can't wait to try the video, looks like FUN! Have a safe trip 😊

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card Cyndie, seriously cute. Safe travels.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Cyndie, this looks fantastic! I love the colors you picked. Very folksey!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card! Love the look of this card! Great colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely beautiful Cindy! Love the colors, stamping on fabric and the dotted borders are the perfect finish!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A striking card. Love the stamping on fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card! Love the big blossom!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated, thank you!