Friday, June 8, 2012

MIM 69 and ColourQ 140

 Hello everybody!  Here is a somewhat late entry for this week's Make It Monday 69 for PTI (love those inspiration sketches--I will be using more of them I'm sure), using the colors of ColourQ 140.  


I don't have Island Indigo or Lucky Limeade, so I substituted SU Taken With Teal and Certainly Celery.  I really like this bright color scheme.  This is a card for my husband for Father's Day and I thought this sentiment, from PTI's Movers & Shakers Sentiments, was perfect.  Other PTI sets used were Turning A New Leaf and Rosie Posie.  I also used Waltzingmouse's Off Beat Backgrounds to create the striped paper.  The die cuts were done using Spellbinders Small Pinking Circles, and the cuts were layered on pop dots of different heights.  He likes bright cheery colors, so I think he'll like this one.

Have an awesome day, all!

Cyndie



10 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL use of the colors Cyndie! Such a fun and delightful summery card! Have a great weekend ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one is definitely in my Cyndie favourites file. The colours are so bright and happy and you have used the sketch perfectly. Got to be a winner this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bright and cheery color scheme of this card. I liked how you stamped the sentiment in all those different colors. Gasp--did you cut the stamp apart? I also used this one on a father's day card that I have yet to share. Mine seems so somber in comparison. Your circles look like gears to me, which is such a great masculine image.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE your stamped pattern paper!!! This is amazing--LOVE the die cuts you used, too! Fabulous creation! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Cyndie I love these bright colours and those fantastic pinked circles. You stamped a wonderful background and the star button is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this card - from the colors to that wonderful striped paper you created. just a great take on the MIM

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun card, Cyndie, such lovely stamping! So happy to see you with us this week at the ColourQ.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely BRILLIANT design! Love your card! Hugs, Karin

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, Cyndie! This is really COOL! I love the way you've used all the bright tones evenly, and that cool shape on the border of the circle is SO fabulous! Thanks for playing at ColourQ this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on your ColourQ shout out!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated, thank you!