Sunday, July 15, 2012

One More Post

 Greetings friends!  Looks like I have time for just one more post before I leave town today.  So I wanted to brag a little--here are a couple of badges I won this week for cards you have seen this past week:











WMS TM smallThank you so much ladies!  I'm truly honored by your choice of my card.


It looks like the health situation I have been traveling out of town to assist with is coming to a crisis pretty soon, so I don't know when I'll be able to make another card.  My priority is elsewhere right now.  But I'm sure I'll be back when the time is right--thank you for all of your good wishes which many of you have sent my way!


Cyndie



4 comments:

  1. Congrats again on your wins Cyndie! Have a safe trip you and those you're helping will be in my prayers ~hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh congratulations Cyndie, I am not surprised! Take care of yourself and those who you need to be there for. --hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your achievements this week. Safe trip, and best wishes for the person you are traveling for. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So well deserved Cyndie - you are super talented! I hope to see you back here soon, safe trip, hugs, Karin

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated, thank you!